After a dry summer and various mishaps with the water supply infrastructure at the village
between December 2018 and March 2019, we were delighted to hear that the supply dam at the
village completely refilled towards the end of March. Rain at last!
A great effort by Peter Hill and his crew saw much accomplished at the March 2019 work party,
including but not exclusive to:
- Building works essential for fire safety, and to work towards compliance with current
- New front door and a digital entry system. Door code for entry to be sent to Lodge
captains instead of relying on Australia Post for keys!
- Food Store Restock
- Major washing and cleaning. Some cleaning efforts were hampered by the dwindling water
supply in the village at the start of the week, but by the end of the week rain had fallen
and the restrictions were lifted. In the meantime much laundry was done in Jindabyne.
Annual Membership subscription invoices were emailed to individual members early March 2019.
- The 2019 members annual subscription rate is $110 per membership
- The annual subscription is not payable in accommodation points.
- A late fee of $55 will apply if the 2019 subscription is not paid by 1st June 2019.
- Members with fees outstanding for 2018 have been deregistered. To re-register members
need to pay the arrears of $55 2018 fees plus the $55 reregistration fee.
- Check your memberships payment history via the Memberships tab.
- Deregistered memberships cannot be placed on the for sale list.
Member priority bookings were decided and notified within days after the priority bookings
closure at 5pm on Tuesday February 19. Bookings were opened for both members and the general
public to apply for remaining vacancies on 24th February 2019.
- President's Report
- Bookings at the Lodge, Tips For Making Large Group Bookings
- Charlotte Pass Ski Packages
- Food Store Docket Returns
- Lodge Keys Returns
- Pygmy Possum Lodge Facebook Page
- Charlotte Pass Lease
- Transfer of Memberships
- AGM Notice to Members
- Pygmy Possum Working Bee 15-22 March 2017
- Food Store
- Lockers and Trunks
- Castaways Shoal Bay
- Do You Have Historical Information About the Lodge?
- Upgraded By Laws 2017
The Nomination for Committee Form and the 2017 Annual General Meeting advisement accompany this newsletter.
The Elouera Ski Club board proposes to reduce the club's debt to its members. The February 2016 Special Newsletter outlines 5 options considered by the board to meet the current requests from members to have their loans repaid. Members of the Club are invited to submit comments by 10 March 2016. Details of how to do so are in the newsletter.
- Thank you to outgoing board members, welcome to new board members
- Pygmy Possum Bookings 2016/17
- BPAY® to pay for bookings. ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
- Tips for making bookings for larger groups
- 2015 Post Booking Processing
- Communication to Members
- Make the Most of Your Club
- President's Report
- Treasurer's Report
The PDF file of Booking Rates for Pygmy Possum 2016 was sent with this newsletter. See Lodge Bookings for the online version of the rates at any time.
Not sent with the newsletter were the members' accommodation credit points balances. Each individual member's accommodation credit points data will be sent by email to them only, by mid December. The data will include the balance as at December 2014, details of all transactions (points used and points awarded) up to December 2015, with the running total balance of points available.
Document delivered with this newsletter which does not require a password to access:
- Nominations for the vacant committee positions may be made on this form or may be hand written. Nominations for the President and Director shall be made separately. Members must lodge nominations with the Secretary, 4 Leumeah Close, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, by 3:00pm Tuesday 12th May 2015, or by post to arrive by mail no later the 5:00pm Monday 11th May 2015. Nominations must be completed in every detail before lodgement. A circular giving the names of candidates for election will accompany the Notice of the Annual general Meeting to be held during the month of June or July.
- 2015 Priority Bookings - Book online before 5pm Tuesday 19th February 2015
- Members email addresses
- Sublease Extension
- WORK PARTY 12 - 19 OCTOBER 2014 report
- Air Conditioners - Heaters
- Credit Points
- Dates for 2015
- Treasurer's Report
- Lodge Expenses
- Members Loans to the Club (credits)
- Members Loans to the Club (dividend cheques)
- Board Members News
- Vale Dusan Hora
- Vale Dennis Lane
Documents delivered with this newsletter:
This newsletter may not be openable. Email us if you CAN read it and convert it to a PDF for us.