View the location of the rooms within the lodge or the PDF blank room allocation form for the detail of bed types and beds per room. Parties with wholeof Lodge of Single Wing bookings can use the spreadsheet room allocation sheet to detail to the bookings officer how they want to allocate rooms to their party members.
The bedrooms are equipped with:
- Feather and down doonas/duvets
- Light cotton blankets for summer months
Guests need to bring bed linen and towels:
- Bottom sheets
- Doona covers (top sheets are not considered adequate during the COVID-19 Pandemic)
- Pillow cases
- Bath towels
- Bathmat or an extra towel to cover the anti-slip mat provided - we advise you not to use just a towel on the floor for safety reasons.
The room allocation and the sizes of the beds in the room are sent to you via an automated email after you successfully complete the online COVIDSafe Waiver of Liability and Questionnaire.Bed and Bedding Sizes:
|Bed Type||Doona Supplied for the Bed||Doona Actual Size||Fitted Bottom Sheet Best Fit||Flat Bottom Sheet Best Fit|
|Single||Standard Double||180cm x 210cm||91cm x 193cm x 40cm||180cm x 254cm|
|King Single||Standard Double||180cm x 210cm||107cm x 203cm x 40cm*||200cm x 270cm|
|Long Double||King Size||245cm x 210cm||Use a Queen fitted sheet#||Use a Queen Flat sheet|
|Queen||King Size||245cm x 210cm||152cm x 203cm x 40cm||245cm x 274cm|
NotesIt is important to realise
* King single beds: both standard single and double bed fitted sheets will not fit as King singles are both wider than the standard singles and as long as a Queen bed. Use king single or queen sheets, or if desperate, flat double sheets. We trust our taller single guests will enjoy the extra space of the King Singles.
# Long double beds: standard double bed fitted sheets will not fit as Long Doubles are as long as a Queen bed. Queen size fitted sheets work well.
Spare microfibre doonas/duvets (for allergy sufferers) and cots (4 per wing) are in the store-rooms on the top floor of each wing.