After a dry summer and various mishaps with the water supply infrastructure at the village
between December 2018 and March 2019, we were delighted to hear that the supply dam at the
village completely refilled towards the end of March. Rain at last!
A great effort by Peter Hill and his crew saw much accomplished at the March 2019 work party,
including but not exclusive to:
- Building works essential for fire safety, and to work towards compliance with current
- New front door and a digital entry system. Door code for entry to be sent to Lodge
captains instead of relying on Australia Post for keys!
- Food Store Restock
- Major washing and cleaning. Some cleaning efforts were hampered by the dwindling water
supply in the village at the start of the week, but by the end of the week rain had fallen
and the restrictions were lifted. In the meantime much laundry was done in Jindabyne.
Annual Membership subscription invoices were emailed to individual members early March 2019.
- The 2019 members annual subscription rate is $110 per membership
- The annual subscription is not payable in accommodation points.
- A late fee of $55 will apply if the 2019 subscription is not paid by 1st June 2019.
- Members with fees outstanding for 2018 have been deregistered. To re-register members
need to pay the arrears of $55 2018 fees plus the $55 reregistration fee.
- Check your memberships payment history via the Memberships tab.
- Deregistered memberships cannot be placed on the for sale list.
Member priority bookings were decided and notified within days after the priority bookings
closure at 5pm on Tuesday February 19. Bookings were opened for both members and the general
public to apply for remaining vacancies on 24th February 2019.